After two weeks in Europe we come back to the US with new features in our show. From now on we're gonna have a phone line for us to interact with you LIVE. You can call during our show, every Thursday from 8-10PM/ET and get your questions answered live, and why not debate with us? This is much easier than doing it through the chat, where it gets difficult to interact without problems due to lag. Our phone for the live show is 321-283-2270.
Thanks to this new feature, we had the pleasure to talk to Suzie Rose, a singer/songwriter from L.A., that shared her ideas on different aspects of the music industry.
In this show we talked about:
- Paying to get in front of A&Rs, is it a good or a bad idea?
- Buy out for commercials. What to ask for before you accept.
- Sending rough ideas to record labels, artists, etc. Right or wrong?
- The best way to approach publishing companies in the US.
- Co-writing with someone who has a publishing deal.
In our review segment(brought to you by MusicXray):
- Suzie Rose - Forgiveness (Reverbnation)
- Suzie Rose - Envy (Reverbnation)
- Seamus - Kori Davies Chant
- Seamus - Stand For Lies
- Jerome - Prototype Master (MySpace)
- Suzie Rose - Vanished (Reverbnation)
- Suzie Rose - So Deep (Reverbnation)
Frankie Biggz Production Samples:
- IreneB - I Wanna Fly (Website - Facebook - Reverbnation)
- Nate Walka - Robot (Remix) (Website)
- Romantic - Lala Land (MySpace)
We had 12 people at our best and there were people from Michigan, Dublin, Montreal, New York, Los Angeles & Spain!